"Translate facts into concise, powerful and persuasive demonstrative evidence."
Persuade your audience
“Persuasive Trial-Graphics Support & Presentation Services for law firms and independent attorneys”
“Our goal is to reinforce the credibility of your presentation and maximize the persuasion factor”
“Choose the Litigation Support Service that’s right for you and your budget”
Trial graphic support services focused on the needs of mid-size to small law firms and independent attorneys...
Traditionally “Trial Graphic Support Services” have been exclusive to big budget law firms with high profile cases. – We want to change that.
Our core belief is that every attorney should have the opportunity to represent their clients using the best and latest in visual support technologies to effectively leverage their client's case.
Our goal is to level the playing field and make Trial Graphic Support Technologies “Equally Accessible” to the solo attorney, as well as to the small and mid-size law firms.
In 2002, Court Graphix was founded in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with that specific goal in mind, and a burning desire to bridge the gap. In early 2007, Court Graphix was relocated to Los Angeles, California, to seek out a more populated legal community, where our services and expertise would be readily available to fulfill the needs of our target client... The independent attorney and the small to mid-size law firms.
We thrive in our ability to convey visual information in its Clearest and most Coherent form to ensure the intended message is "Clear, Unambiguous, Effective" and Most importantly, "Persuasive."
- Accurate presentation of facts
- Highlight and reinforce your case strategy with cutting edge info-visuals/graphics
- Avoid distracting elements to keep the juror attentive to the facts at hand
- Convey with clarity and unambiguity every key point, using visuals ONLY when it really counts - (Ask us how).
- The outcome: Leverage your case by maximizing the audience's crucial retention of
List of Services Provided
- Litigation Graphics Support
- Trial Graphics Consulting
- Demonstrative Illustrations
- Chronological Timelines – static or animated
- 3D Scene reconstruction
- Charts & Graphs
- Exhibit Blowout and Callouts
- Audio extraction from digital video
- Annual Reports - for legal firms and agencies